Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wedding Invitation Pocket Fold

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of your week. I know I am. So on with my Wedding Invitations, but time for a little change these next two post will be some sort of pocket fold invitations, each a little different.

For this Pocket Fold invitation, I needed a cardstock that was larger than 12x12 so I went to the Martha Stewart section to get one of her 16x16 sheets to be able to design this pocket fold. I couldn't get my hands on the good metallic paper because I had to buy in bulk, I couldn't just buy one sheet to practice with.

So this is what I came up with. The center of the pocket fold for the invitation, and the side with a pocket for all the information for the wedding, and a little flap to close the pocket fold. Then on the outside, a little band of some sort to keep the pocket fold closed. I hope you have enjoyed, tomorrows post will be the final wedding invitation and the one that the bride chose. I hope you are all still here with me... If not come back, I won't show anymore invitations!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 7
Paper: Martha Stewart 16 x 16 Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments: