Monday, August 31, 2009

Delight in Life CAS

Hey there,

I hope you are all enjoying your day!! I am enjoying today but I know what tomorrow means, me starting school again. Ahhh I dread school, not because I don't like school or I don't want a good education and a successful career but because I'm miles away from everyone I care about, and it makes it a little hard. I know everyone is just a phone call away but it's so much nicer when you get to hang out with those people you care about. I guess there are weekends but even then that is not enough. I guess I'm grateful that it's only a few mile and not a few states away, it just takes me a good hour to see anyone and I always have my wonderful roommate who I have been friends with since kindergarden, so that always helps.

Well enough blabbing, today's card uses my Tree of Life stamp which as I use more I am starting to like what I come up with. I like this card more than I like the one before it using this stamp. I really like it's simplicity and how it has a little white space that bring your attention to the tree itself. I hope you like it as much as I do. Here it is. Enjoy!!!!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Stamps: Verve Everlasting Life, Inkadinkado Tree of Life
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack
Paper: Me&My Big Ideas Fashion District Paper Pad, Whisper White Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Accessories: Gross Grain Ribbon, EK Success Fleur de lis edger, Corner Rounder Punch

2 comments:

TannyP said...

Oh I really do love this tree....and that sentiment is beautiful =)
Lovely card!

Louise F NZ said...

This is fabulous! Love the image and the layout of your card is very cool.