Friday, August 7, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #76

Hey there,

I'm so excited!! Yesterday my package from Addicted to Rubber Stamps came in the mail with my new Our Craft Lounge stamps, Sandy Sunsets, and Coastal Wishes. I've been waiting to get these sets since they first came out but just didn't want to spend the extra money. So I saw a great sale at Addicted to Rubber and it was around my Birthday so I decided to go for it. And of course I ripped open the package and began using my new stamps. So here is the first project that I made.

I've been wanting to give Taylor's Sketch Challenge (TECC76) a try, so that is exactly what I did.

So here it is, I hope you enjoy, now it's back to creating some more cards!!! I think I will be in a very beachy mood now that I have these stamps to create with lol. I'll have to remind myself not to neglect the others, right, lol!!

Oh and don't for get to give Taylor's Sketch Challenge a try, it's a fun one! Enjoy!!!





Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, and come back soon!!!


Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4
Stamps: OCL Coastal Wishes
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Michael's Paper slab, Making Memories Ocean DP
Accessories: Ribbon, 3-D Glue Dots, K&Company Adhesive Gems

No comments: