Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wedding Invitation #8

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday as well as the first day of August. So here it is again, another invitation, I promise I'm almost done showing you guys. Lol I had to make these all, I know I was sick of them by the time I was done so I'm sure you are all sick of seeing them all on my blog as well. Lol I changed it up yesterday so that you could all see a card, I promise I'll change it up soon, again!!

So here it is. This is one of my favorite cards of the somewhat plain, simple and traditional invitations. I love the ribbon slide, it's such a great touch. Enjoy!!!




Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 7
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell & Pearl
Accessories: Wrights Casa Collection 1 1/2 DS Sparkle Satin Cornflower Blue Ribbon, Square Bling Ribbon Slide

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments: