Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mojo101 - Birthday Cards

Hey there everyone,

Hurray for a roommate who is from the same hometown!!! My roommate was in Tracy visiting her family yesterday so I asked her to do me a favor and stop by my parents house to pick it up, I had no idea she went down there after work, but it worked out and now I can share my work with you all again!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!

So it's been a while since I've played with a Mojo Monday Sketch so I figured I would give this weeks sketch a try. I saw so many great cards using this sketch that I just couldn't resist!!

I decided to go with a birthday theme because I have a few birthdays coming up in September so what better idea than to start early, right!! So here is what I came up with. I made a feminine and a masculine card, so essentially I made two Mojo Sketch Challenges, boy am I on top of it, lol ;-). It's about time huh, you wouldn't know this because I almost always have a new card posted but I haven't made cards in the past two weeks since I haven't been in Sacramento with my craft supplies. I've been out of it for a while so yesterday was really good for me, I got my mojo running and made some 8 cards, which I will post throughout the week. Enjoy!!!


Pink Birthday

Blue Birthday

RECIPE:

Pink Birthday
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Savvy Stamps Flower Cupcake
Ink: ColorBox Chalk Rose Coral Fluid Ink
Paper: Michaels Paper Slab
Accessories: Gross Grain Ribbon, Nestibilities, Magenta Shimmerz, Key Lime Shimmerz, Brads, 3-D Zots

Blue Birthday
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Savvy Stamps Flower Cupcake
Ink: ColorBox Classic Pigment Cat's Eyes Moss Green
Paper: DCWV Birthday Blue, Anna Griffin Inc. DP
Accessories: Nestibilities, Key Lime Shimmerz, UndertheSea Shimmerz, Brads, 3-D Zots

1 comment:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. Love the DP that you used..Great take on the sketch..Very Lovely..
Hugs, Linda