Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BIG Problem

So here is the story. I got back up to Sac yesterday afternoon and I put things away and did some organizing and then I got online to check blogs and all that good stuff. Then this morning I got up and I did some more cleaning and organizing since I haven't been up here in a while and my stamping supplies was packed because sometimes throughout the summer I took it with me to work on, so I was putting everything back where it belongs before I started creating and making a mess again. So I didn't get to actually creating until after 2pm.

Now it's 6:30 and I have 6 cards done, so what do I want to do next, take pictures, right, but low and behold my camera stayed behind in Tracy, ahhhhhh, I'd scream but I'd scare the neighbors, I'm so disappointed, so whats me next option, my cell camera, brilliant right, well I can't figure out how to get my pics off and they probably won't be good quality. The only thing left would be to scan them...definitely not!! AHHHHHH, I-M S-O F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D!!!!! H-E-L-P!!!!

No comments: