Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bellarific Friday Sketch: Julia's Diaper Bag

Hey there everyone,

I hope your are all having a great start to your weekend!! I thought that I would give this weeks Bellarific Friday Sketch a try.

I started this card late Friday night in hopes that I would finish it before midnight so that I could email it to Emily. As I was finishing my card and just starting to glue everything down, I had a rather large incident. I had gone to Michael's earlier in the day to pick up a new bottle of glue because the one I had was getting low. So I decided to use the new bottle because the old one wasn't upside down and I didn't want to wait for the glue to come down. I started to use the new bottle and the glue wouldn't come out, I know with my old bottle if I squeezed it eventually something would come out, so I gave it a try with my new bottle. I squeezed it and nothing, so I squeezed it harder and harder and then BAMB!!! the cap flew off, hit the ceiling along with all the glue in my bottle.

There was glue on the ceiling, on the wall, on my frames, on my carpet, on my desk and all the splatter was in my hair, on my face and on my glasses, thank goodness just the splatter and not what was on the ceiling. And to top it all off I had just showered and was nice and clean and ready for bed, so, so much for that shower, I had to take another one to get cleaned up. Lol my roommate and her boyfriend were in the other room watching TV and I popped my head in there and they just cracked up, I looked pretty bad with a bunch of splattered glue all over my head LOL. It was funny but definitely not funny to clean up or have a new bottle now be empty and I still can't find the cap, I looked everywhere, so my new bottle might just go dry.

Anyways on with my card. Since it is a Bellarific Sketch I decided to use Julia's Diaper Bag. I figured I'd better get to the baby cards cause I know so many women who are expecting, I'm thinking there is something in the water, who knows. So here it is. I made it a unisex card because so far none of the expecting mom's know what the sex of their baby's are.

Enjoy!!!!




Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Stamping Bella Julia's Diaper Bag, SU Bundle in Love
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Stemma Masterpiece Studios New Baby DP
Accessories: Gross Grain Ribbon, Nestibilities

No comments: