Monday, August 3, 2009

Pismo Dunes Trip

Hey everyone,

We arrived safely last night from Pismo. I had an absolute blast. The group of 19 people that we went with are just a great group to go with, we all got along so well and just had a great time laughing joking. It was a great vacation. The weather wasn't to bad, it was a bit chilly, and over cast but nothing to complain about. Except for the fact that on the last day we were there the sun came out and made everything 10 time prettier and warmer but we were leaving, it always happens like that, when your leaving things get better, I just hate that. I just wanted to share a few pictures with you all from our little vacation. Enjoy!!!

Beautiful Pismo Beach!!


These next two pictures are of our group coming into camp after going out on a long ride. We had 5 campers, 3 sand rails, 2 dirt bikes, and some 18 quads.



So it never ceased to amaze me at how small some of the quad riders were in Pismo. I swear there were like 3 year olds riding on thier own quads and they were riding fast and playing tricks, it was pretty cool. So when I saw this little girl I had to snap a pic to show you all. Amazing huh, she's soooo little!!


As I was taking picture of my new quad and these three girls road by on their horses so I couldn't resist taking a picture.


Here is a pic of me all geared up on my quad after riding up to the beach.


Here are a few pics of me next to my quad.


Sporting the Azores (Portuguese) flag on my quad


This is a pic of Daniel, my boyfriend, and I next to our quads.


The first day we came in there was a tour of horses riding on to the beach, so as we were leaving I took this picture of another horse riding tour. I would just love to go on one of these tours, but they were going really slow, I would want to gallop along the beach, what can I say I'm a romantic ;-). (The picture is a little in the distance so you may need to blow up the pic to see the horses.)



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my pictures, come back soon!!!

No comments: