Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank You Dots Card

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great Sunday!!! I saw this super cute, CAS card in this months Paper Craft Mag, so I decided that I would give it a try since it's a quick one. It turned out pretty cute and simple. Don't forget to take a look at the magazine there are quite a few great ideas in there. Here is my CASED card, Enjoy!!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!!!!

Recipe:
Card Size:
4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: SU Fresh Cut Sentiment
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: brads

1 comment:

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there, have enjoyed your blog very much! wanted to thank you for entering and posting my blog candy..Good luck to you! I will be doing another one in the near future so stay in touch,:) Linda