Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fashion District Tree of Life

Hey there,

So here is another attempt at using my Tree of Life by Inkadinkado. Remember this attempt, my super clean and simple because I was a little intimidated to ink up this stamp, well this time I decided to get a little deeper in the water ;-) lol. I added DP to see what would happen.

I was inspired by this card by Dawn Easton but her tree is a little simpler in design than mine.

So check it out this is what I got!! Enjoy!!!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!


RECIPE:
Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Stamps: Inkadinkado Tree of Life
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Paper: Me&My Big Ideas Fashion District Paper Pad, Red Cardstock
Accessories: Gross Grain Ribbon

2 comments:

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Great image. and the paper you used is just awesome.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

TannyP said...

This really turned out beautifully!

Before I even saw the inspiration, I knew which one you meant. It was that tree rub on that convinced me to sign up for the KI 6 month subscription - love it!

I think I have a tree obsession. =)