Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paper Crafts Recipe #1

Happy Sunday to you all!! I hope you are all haveing a wonderful day and enjoying it before the work week starts up again!!! I recently recieved my Paper Craft Magazine and I saw some great cards and projects inside and I wanted to give some of them a try. Recently I made a post CASEing one of the cards in the issue, so for this post I'm going to try out one of the sketches they have in the issue.

On page 20 of the issue there is this great sketch, Recipe #1, and there is this super cute card by Stephanie Muzzulin, "Just a Litte Note Card." So I decided to try out the sketch and CASE Stephanie's card at the same time, becaue they are both just super cute!!!

Take a look at what I came up with. Enjoy!!!!




Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy whats left of your weekend, and don't forget to stop by soon!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: SU Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Paper: Making Memories DP Fresh Anthropology Collection
Accessories: Ribbon, 3-D Glue Dots, Nestibilities, Button, Sizzix Sizzlits Die Flower Set #3

No comments: