Sunday, August 23, 2009

CASED Fifth Avenue Floral

Hey there,

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. I've been a little busy but not with card making, I still haven't gotten back to Sacramento to make more cards, I should be back up there soon and you bet the first thing I do is make a bunch of cards. I've been deprived and I truly miss creating. But I do have one last card to show you that I made before leaving my craft room.

I was inspired by this card made by Tammy from Stamp Happy. I used her general layout but changed up the paper, stamps, and ribbon.

So here it is. Enjoy!!!




Thanks for stopping by enjoy the rest of you weekend and the beginning of your week. Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: SU Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Paper: Making Memories Fresh Anthropology
Accessories: clear baubles, ribbon, Nestibilities

5 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty card!! Love the layout and the flowers!! It would definitely qualify to enter into our "Flower Power" challenge at La-La Land Crafts, www.lalalandcrafts.com!!

Hugs!!
Irina

Crystal said...

This is sooo beautiful, love that flower and your design and colors....gorgeous!

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for entering my blog candy. Good luck.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

TannyP said...

This card is so pretty - I love the partial image...so creative! I wish I could color like that!!

LINDA said...

Simply Gorgeous..Beautiful design.. and I love the colors..
Thanks for entering my candy.. Love your blog..
Hugs, Linda