Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tree of Life CAS

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!! I recently picked up this Inkadinkado stamp, Tree of Life, at my local Michael's store. I picked it up thinking it was super cute and that I would figure out something to do with it. I love the image but I have the hardest time with large stamps and abstract images, I like my fancy DP and colors so for my first use of the stamp I decided to go simple and just dip my feet in the water with the stamp. So what better than a one layer card with a simple saying to get a little feel for the stamp. Maybe sometime later I will try something a little more courageous with it but for now I just wanted to ink it up.

So here are two cards I came up with, let me know what you think.

Enjoy!!!


Chestnut Roan Tree of Life



Rainbow Tree of Life




Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend, and come back soon!!!

Chestnut Roan Tree of Life Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 2/2
Stamps: SU Fresh Cut Sentiment, Inkadinkado Tree of Life
Ink: Chestnut Roan ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad
Paper: Whisper White

Rainbow Tree of Life Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 2/2
Stamps: SU Fresh Cut Sentiment, Inkadinkado Tree of Life
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), ColorBox Classic Pigment Cat's Eyes Queue (Heliotrope,Lime, Scarlet,Marigold, Canary),
Paper: Whisper White

1 comment:

Becky Carafa said...

Very cool CAS cards!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog candy. I recognized your avatar from the verve gallery on SCS, lol!