Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'M A DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH, SHOUTING FROM THE ROOF TOP, (it's really hot up here, but I'm still shouting) IM AN INSTYLE DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!!!! (ok getting down from the roof) lol I just popped over to the InStyle Stamps Blog and found a post announceing the new DT Members and my name was on the list, my name, how exciting is that!!!! Thank you soooo much, I am just super excited!!!!

Oh and I must also tell you, you've probably noticed on my sidebar, I am also a Designer for Doodle Bean Digital Stamps, go check them out they have some super cute images at a really great price!!!

Wish me luck on my adventures in Design Team land, I am super excited!!! I applied for several positions but did not expect the response that I got. I guess I under estimated myself, terrible me. Well enough about that. Wish me luck, and come back soon to see what creations I come up with.

4 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats Raquel on being chosen an INSTYLE DT Member!!!! Can't wait to see what you create...love your blog! Please feel free to come visit mine.

~Terry

Joy said...

congrats, welcome to the team, you'll love it!

Kim said...

Hi Raquel~ Welcome to the ISS DT Divas! I look forward to getting to know you and can't wait to see your creations! I already know you are going to love it!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Darlene said...

Congrats!! Good luck with all your new adventures (tee hee)!!