Thursday, August 13, 2009

CASED Beautiful Kindness

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great day, as it has just begun. Last week was my birthday and my neighbors back home always send me cards with little goodies, like lotto tickets and if I'm home they always bring me one of my favorite fruits, strawberries. And of course I always send them a Thank You card for their birthday wishes. Yup...so my thank you cards are a little late but I wasn't around my craft room to be able to make them right after my birthday, I was having fun in Pismo. So now that I have gotten to making them, I want to share them with you.

Again, I CASED another card. Laura Fredrickson over at Scrapnextras had a great layout on her blog that she created to Preview "Chillax" by Taylored Expressions . Another super cute layout!! So I had to give it a try and I decided to ink up my never used SU Botanical Blooms and one of my Beautiful Kindness sentiment from Verve that just went perfect for the occasion.

Take a look. Enjoy!!!







TIP: If you want to make your baubles match your card perfectly take a clear bauble and use your copics to color the bauble whatever color you want to make it, to make it match your card. It's real easy and you can't tell that they were colored by you. (That's how I made mine a matching pink.)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, and don't forget to come back soon!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4
Stamps: SU Botanical Blooms, Verve Beautiful Kindness
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Rose Coral ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad
Paper: Michael's Paper Slab
Accessories: Nestibilities, SU Scalloped Edge Punch, Gross Grain Ribbon, clear baubles, 3-D pop Dots.

No comments: