Monday, August 3, 2009

Featured again as a CAS Fav on Splitcoast

Got back late last night from Pismo to find that I was again featured on Clean and Simple Favorites for Week Ending Auguest 2, 2009, how exciting is that!!! I'm mentioned in the first post on the forum by LateBlossom. What a pleasure that is, I feel so honored. She featured my CAS Christmas Berries and my CAS Thinking of you Pocket Silhouette from my Splitcoast Gallery. All of these cards are some older cards that I had posted on my blog but never uploaded them to my Splitcoast Gallery, I'm so excited that I finally got them up and that they are getting more attention than I gave them, lol.

I have no card for you all today, I'm trying to come back to reality aftert a weekend in Pismo, I'm sure I will have some picture from my weekend to share with you but until then thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

congratulations on your feature..
Thank you for dropping by my blog and entering my blog candy.. good luck. hugs rachxx