Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wedding Invitation #9

Hey there,

Happy Sunday!!! Here is another one of my Wedding Invitations. Again going along the traditional, elegant, and simple style. I just love the ribbon slide, this one happens to be a heart ribbon slide, and I gave the invitation another look by just putting the ribbon on the edges. This one is another one of my faves if I wanted to go for the traditional look, the only thing is you don't get the whole effect because the white paper is not the good metallic thick paper but we get the idea. Enjoy!!!




Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 7
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell & Pearl
Accessories: Wrights Casa Collection 1 1/2 DS Sparkle satin Cornflower Blue Ribbon, Bling Heart Ribbon Slide

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, and come back soon!!!

No comments: