Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome, Little one

Hello there,

I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!! Today I want to share with you all that baby card I was talking about. I seriously whipped this baby up in just a few minutes. I was inspired by this super cute baby card from Poppy Paperie so I decided to put some word art and text together and come up with the same cute little sentiment and then I put together the same layout. I managed to make two because I first put together the small card but I made the sentiment to big so it just went to the larger card and I made a new one for the smaller card. It worked out just fine. My friend, who the shower was for, really liked my card, I hope you guys do too!

Enjoy!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lol, do you guys like my camera fun!! I just recently got a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens to go with my new Rebel and it does this cool stuff with near and far and the blurriness, so I had to play.
Photobucket

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4, and 6 1/2 x 5
Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Stack (DCWV), Pink & White Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, Button, Ribbon, Stickles,

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments: