Monday, January 25, 2010

All I want for Christmas is you!!!

Happy Monday to you all!!!!

I hope you are all enjoying this morning! I guess you can say that I am, as this is my last semester before getting my bachelors, so I find that pretty exciting.

Today I want to show you a quick card. This may be a month late, or it's just really early, either way, here it is. I purchased this stamp long before last christmas but never got to using it, so maybe it is late... but shhhh don't tell anyone ; -). So here it is, a lil card using Missletoe Kisses by Paper Pretties.

Enjoy!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Paper Pretties Missletoe Kisses
Paper: DCWV Holiday Stack
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copic Markers
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebut, Nestibilities, Stickles

I hope you enjoyed what I had to share with you all today. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute card! Lovely!

Christi Flores said...

I love this!!!