Thursday, January 28, 2010

ISS Hearts 3 Love

Hi there,

I hope you are all enjoying your Thursday! Only one more day before we start our weekend!!! Here in Cali it is a beautiful Thursday, the sun is shinning, and there is no fog or rain clouds in site, YEAH!!!! I love it when the sun is out, it makes for such a better day! I hope where ever you maybe sitting reading this, that the sun is shinning there too, if not you can live vicariously through me!!

For today I have another Valentines day card to share, seems to be the trend around here. I decided to play with Hearts 3 from InStyle Stamps agian. I also went for another clean and simple look. I hope you like!!!

Enjoy!!!


Photobucket

Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Hearts 3 by InStyle Stamps, I Love You Crafts Smart Sentiment
Paper: Black & White Cardstock, Michaels Paper Slab DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Accessories: ProvoCraft Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Floss


Don't forget to come back tomorrow, I and the other Design Team members of InStyle Stamps will be showing you some super cute Valentine's image. So join us for our monthly InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow for our the InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!!!

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Oooh Raquel i really like this one!!! Love bold contrast in colors.