Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love U

Hi there,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I know I am as this is my last weekend of vacation and tomorrow I start back at school. For my FINAL SEMESTER, yeah!!, about time but I still don't graduate with what I want. I want to be a nurse but all the schools are so inpacted that I haven't been accepted yet and I have tried three times. So after this semester I will graduate with a Bachelors in Public Health with a Concentration in Community Health Education. It goes along with my wanting to be a nurse and it is kind of the back door into getting into the program. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get in for this coming Fall, cause if I don't Im not sure what I will do with myself.

Well on to my card. This was another one of the cards that I created earlier this week and it just so happened to go perfectly with the challenge at Humble Pie Stamps this week. The theme? LOVE! Use RED, PINK and WHITE, and you MUST include hearts somewhere on your creations! So sure enough my card has all the requirements. The hearts aren't very obvious but they are definitly there. There is a heart around "14" with stickles but you can barly see it in this photo.

Enjoy!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The winner of this challenge will get the Maggie In Love rubber stamp. You have until next THURSDAY, January 28th at midnight EST to comment on this post with a link to your entry. I hope you join!!
Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4
Paper: White & Pink Cardstock
Accessories: Jenni Bowlin Mini Valentine Bingo Card, DCWV Once Upon a Time Pink Chipboard Alphabet, Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, Ribbon, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great day and I hope to see you back soon!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Oh Love the edging on this card. THat is super cute. Thanks for playing at Humble Pie this week.

Maria said...

Great card! Love the layout and all the details. Thanks for playing with us over at Humble Pie. Hugs, Maria

Phebe Meeder said...

very very sweet