Friday, January 15, 2010

ISS Hearts 3 Love you

Hey there,

So today I finally managed to open my bag with my packed traveling craft supply and make some quick cards. I needed to make a quick baby card and make some projects so it was necessary that I get to work. But I really did get into it and I made some 7 cards and one project, which I will share with you soon.

So lets get to it. Here is my first Valentine's day card. Just a clean and simple one using the InStyles Hearts 3 image and using the inspiration of this great card from Tiffany at My Crafty World.

Enjoy!!!


Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed!! Just a reminder, if you use this link you can get 5% off your next InStyles Stamps purchase, and let me tell you there are some super cute Valentine's images!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Paper: Me&My Big Ideas Fashion District Paper Pad, Pink Cardstock
Accessaries: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments: