Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Hearts

Good morning to ya!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your morning! Here in Cali it's a lil foggy outside my window, but I'm sure that will clear right up and it will be a beautiful day, as it always is here in Cali when there isn't any rain. If you didn't know this about me I hate rain, and I love the sunshine, I blame that on me being born in the summer. Love the sunshine.

Well enough about that on to my card!! ;-) For today's card I made another Valentine's Day card. Seems to be the pattern around here. I was inspired by this card by Tobi Crawford, so I decided to CAS it. Thanks Tobi for the inspiration!!

Enjoy!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Memory Box Happy Valentine's Day Sentiment
Paper: Michaels Paper Stack, Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Stack (DCWV), Amanda Blu Designer Paper Pad & White, Brown & Kraft Cardstock
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Heart Blocks Embossing folder, Nestibilities, Gross Grain Ribbon, 3-D Zots

I hope you all enjoyed todays card! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

You must have a lot of luvah's for all these heart cards LOL I really like this on the kraft paper. The white looks so crisp and your hearts are just a 'popping'!!