Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love You!!

Hey there,

Sorry I haven't been around to post those cards that I said I had made. Things around my house have been a lil emotional as my mothers father passed away on Sunday in Acores, Portugal. He was 90 years old and had 7 children, 15 grandkids, 8 great grandbabies & 2 more on the way. He was an amazing man who had a love for star gazing, playing cards, dominos, and saying jokes. He was very intelligent and so wise. His passing was rather unexpected as he was doing really well for a 90 year old and then suddenly we got a call that he was going to the hospital there and then a few hours later we got a call that he had passed. The doctor's told my family that his blood pressure was to low and that his heart wasn't beating fast enough. I guess at 90 that is just what happens even if that is not what we wanted. He was a wonderful grandfather and my family will miss him dearly.

It is a little shocking as just 4 months ago we lost my father's father, we didn't expect it to happen like this but God is the only one who know.

Well on to my card. This was one of the cards that I created this past weekend. I was inspired by this card by Mercy's, so I decided to CAS it. I was super cute and simple and since Valentine's Day is coming I thought I would go with a love theme. I think it can also be directed to my grandfather, he was such an amazing and loved man who will be missed dearly.

Enjoy!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Craft Smart I love you sentiemnt (Michaels 1$)
Paper: g.c.d studios Pink Medallions & Light Stripe DP, My Minds Eye Tres Belle Chaud Rose Paper, Kraft paper
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Prima Flower, Brads

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous sweetie! I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. {HUGS}