Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ISS Heart Balloons


Hello there,

I hope you are all doing well. I know I am! So if your wondering about my first day of class...well I guess it went well...what am I saying, I have Senioritus and I'm so over school. Lets just say I showed up late to my first class just to leave early becuase the professor required me to write 4, 4-5 page essays...which I refuse to do my last semester. So I left early to find another class, an easier one that didn't require much of me. I actually don't even need the class, I just need it to make me a full time student, I don't even need it to graduate, I just need a simple "A" to possibly boost my GPA and make me a full time student. My second class of the day went well, I have a great teacher and there are no tests just in class group projects, so that makes me happy. Well enough about school, on to todays card!

Photobucket
Todays card uses this Card Positioning Systems Sketch #149 (CPS149) from quite a few weeks ago. I thought it would look really cute with InStyle Stamps Heart Balloons. I followed the sketch exactly, but if you look at my card it looks like there are only 2 strips instead of three but the ribbon hids it.

Enjoy!!!




If you like this super cute image or are interested in any of the other cute images of at InStyle Stamps, don't forget that by using this link you can get 5% off your entire purchase.

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Paper: My Minds Eye Tres Belle "Just Perfect" Flowers/Rose Chaud Papier and "Sunshine" Polka Dot
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Felt Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed todays card! Have a great day and I hope you come back soon!!!

No comments: