Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Thank you Cards

So I mentioned a while back that I was working on some wedding cards and the bride has chosen the card that she wants, so now I need to work on the different details of just the card style.

Today I will share with you a simple wedding thank you card that I made to match the cards, I made it just to make it, in my opinion the best wedding thank you cards are the one with the pictures from the wedding, those are my fav, so this is a just because thank you card.

So here it is, I made the card, I took the picture and then I wanted to play with a technique that I have never tried. After embossing the hydrangea I decided to sponge in the colors and add some pearls. These pictures don't do the card much justice, it looks so much better in person, but let me know what you think. Enjoy!!!!






Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Impression Obsession Hydrangea Sprig, SU Fresh Cut Thank you
Ink: VersaMark Water mark stamp pad, Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell & Pearl
Accessories: Judi Kins Pastel Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW girl this is gorgeous!!! What a lovely Thank you card...love how you worked the embossing...beautiful!