Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wedding Invitation #5

Hey there,

Happy Sunday!!! I hope you are all enjoying the start to your day. I know I have a lot planned for today. Tomorrow is my 22nd Birthday so my boyfriend and I are going to go to church with my parents today at 8:30 and then we are going to drive down to Petaluma for the day and hang out and then grab a few bags of fresh oyster and bring them home for a bbq dinner, DELICIOUS!!!! Can't wait!!!

So here is Invitation #5. I really like this layout for some reason, I love the extra layer on top of the invitation. The only problem with this invitation set is that it is a bit bulky and heavy so when it comes to having to mail a few invitations it's going to get a bit pricey, but its still a gorgeous invitation, very sweet and simple.

Enjoy!!!!






Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your Sunday before the work week starts again!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 7
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell & Pearl
Accessories: Sheer Ribbon

No comments: