Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wedding Invitation #4

Hey there,

Here is Invitation #4, not quite my favorite but I needed a variety to show the bride. This layout also came from an invitation website, probably the same website as invitation #3, but I have no idea what website. I think if I were to do this invitation again I would put a layer of white between the velum and the bluebell cardstock, I think it would help make it look a little better. Just an idea.

So here it is. Enjoy!!!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Impression Obsession Hydrangea Sprig,
Ink: VersaMark Water mark stamp pad, Pitch Black (Adirondack)
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell, Velum
Accessories: Judi Kins Pastel Embossing Powder, Sheer Ribbon

No comments: