Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SBSC129 Baby Calves

So this time I went through the Splitcoast stampers sketches in search for a layout and this was what I found. I liked the layout because all the pictures were horizontal and as I stated before about my scrapbook, almost all of my pictures or horizontal so it makes it hard to fit them together.

I only used the left side of the sketch because it worked best with the amount of pictures that I had for these two pages. So here is what I came up with for this sketch.

The pictures on these two pages are of the baby calf facilities, which were moved from one area to another and updated a bit. The tabs on the side of the pictures have the dates that the pictures were taken. I wrote the dates in black ink but I need to go over it with white ink to make it more visible. I love how the pictures came out with the sketch and I especailly like the picture on lighter paper, I think they just look better in general on lighter paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: ©amscan Inc. DP, K&Company, LLC 12x12 Denim Flat Paper, Bazzill Basics Paper Burning Ember Cardstock, The Paper Company Navy Blue Cardstock, White cardstock
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, SU Round Tab Punch, Black and White checkered ribbon, Provo Craft Repositionable Alphabiggies Slim Alphabet Sticky Die Cut Log

No comments: