Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Invitations #3

Hi there,

I hope you are all enjoying the start to your Friday. Here is Wedding invitation #3. I decided to change up the layout a bit and go with a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 invitation size and I also decided to do something with Velum to give the bride some more options to choose from. For a lot of these invitations I went to invitation websites and got the ideas for the templates from them and this card happens to be one that the original idea came off a website but I can't remember which website, you'll have to forgive me for that, there were soooo many websites that I looked at for ideas!! A lot!!!

So here it is Wedding Invitation #3. Enjoy!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!!

Recipe:
Card Size:5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Paper: The Paper Company Metallic Cardstock Blue Bell & Pearl, Vellum
Accessories: Sheer Ribbon

No comments: