Monday, July 27, 2009

Featured as a CAS fav on Splitcoast

I was featured on Clean and Simple Favorites for Week Ending July 26, 2009 , how exciting is that!!! If you scroll down on the above link I'm mentioned in the 18th comment by Miss Boo as one of her "CAS favs." Miss Boo happens to be the Coordinator for SplitcoastStampers' CAS Challenge Design Team Summer 2009, so how great is it that that she mentioned me as one of her CAS favs. What a pleasure that is, I feel so honored. She featured this card from my Splitcoast Gallery, I had no idea it was a featured CAS until k dunbrook left me a comment telling me. I'm so excited!!!

I have no card for you all today, I'm just relaxin since today is my Birthday and I'm a few mile from my crafting supplies, but I will be sharing some photos of my celebration.

Thanks for stopping by have a great day!!!

No comments: