Wednesday, May 27, 2009

VLVMay03 Inspriation

The {twist} this month over at the verve forum is FAVORITES! Amber wants you to use your favorite COLOR COMBO, Favorite EMBELLISHMENT, and FAVORITE VERVE SET (or if you don't have Verve stamps yet, use your favorite stamp)! In your card description, please list what your favorites are so we all know! Easy peasy! Hope you guys love the sketch and twist this week, Amber is looking forward to seeing everyones favorites!!! Keywords this week are VLVMay03 and Verve (If you're using Verve stamps).

So here it is. My favorite color is PURPLE, I love, love, love, purple. I also like the color sage and I like to combine it with purple, they make such a pretty color combo. I also love Pearls, Shimmerz, and I love Flower Soft, they are all SOOOO pretty, and they add such great elegance to cards. And my favorite set from Verve is Because of You, when I saw this set I knew I just had to have it for Mother's Day and just for the beautiful flowers and all they things that I could do with them. Oh and lets not forget Martha's Arch Lattice Border punch, its just so pretty and it adds the perfect touch to everything.

So here is my card, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.




Recipe:

Card Size: 5 x 6 1/2
Stamps: Verve Because of You
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Plum, SU Perfect Plum Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack), ColorBox Classic pigment Cat's Eyes Queue Moss Green
Accessories: Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Border Punch, Lavender Flower Soft, Lavender Stickles, Green Sheer Ribbon, Pearl Brads, Lilac Shimmerz

No comments: