Saturday, May 9, 2009

SFYTT Lily at the Beach

I thought I would give Jen's Sketch for You to Try a go this week and I thought that I would use my new stamp set from Pink Cat Studio, Lily at the Beach. Lily is just super cute in her beach attire, just love it!!!!

So here is the sketch,cute and simple as usual. Jen always has great sketches, just can't get enough of them, and let's not forget her awesome work, I just love everything she makes. She is so inspirational!!!

So here is what I came up with. I was inspired by a card that Susan made over at susiestampalot. She too used an image from Pink Cat Studio so I figured I would CASE her card and do something with Lily at the Beach.


So here it is. Enjoy!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!

Recipe:
Card Size:
4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Lily at the Beach (Pink Cat Studio), Studio G Clear Stamps Beach Sentiments ($1 Michaels)
Paper: Me&My BIG Ideas Fashion District Paper Pad
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondak), Copic Markers
Accessories: Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Stickles, Gross Grain Ribbon

1 comment: