Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation Pictrures

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. I told you all I would share some pictures from my roommates graduation so here I am to share them with you. The graduation took place on Friday at 5:30 here in Sacramento at Arco Arena where the Kings play. It was a bit windy but never the less it was a great day celebrated with her family and her friends. She received a Bachelor's in Child Development and was excepted into the Credential Program to become a teacher. Congrats Suzy, we are all so proud of you!!!

So here are the pics.

This is a pic of the Dean of Sacramento State College giving a speech to the graduates.

This is a pic of me and my best friend, since kindergarten, can you believe that, after the graduation.

Pic of my roomy getting a graduation Lei from her sister.

I have known these girls since the first day of kindergarten, these girls are the best and after all these years were are still all really good friends.

Old Roomy Pic. Suzy, the graduate, and I are roommates right now and Barbie was our roommate for two years after we move out of the dorms.

This is just a pic of all use girls as Suzy's graduation.

And this last pic is off all of our friends that we meet at Sacramento State.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: