Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TECC66

Hey everyone,

One last Mother's Day sample card to share with you guys. This was the 4th card that I made before I was able to come up with the perfect Mother's Day card, check this postfor the perfect Mother's Day card.

I pick up this card from Jackie Pedro's blog, she made some great card for the Verve sneak peak and I so happend to want to CASE this card of hers. She does such amazing work!!! So for my card I changed up the colors a bit to be more springy but otherwise its the same layout. I thought it came out nicely but it just wasn't the one.

So this is the last Mother's Day card I will be sharing with you since I had to make 6 to get the perfect one and I've showed you all of them. Now it's back to school. I have this week, which is almost over, except for a test of Thursday night and one early Friday Morning, and then next week which is finals, so this week is the last week of instruction and then I just have one final on Thursday and I'm done and on my way (hopefully) to a summer of card making and getting to my scrapbooks. Lucky me, we will see how well I keep to being creative all summer long. So if I'm not around the rest of this week and next Im studying my you know what off to get straight A's like last semester, so I won't be creating tell later.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy and have a great day!!!!!!!!!!




Recipe:
Card Size: 5 x 4 1/2
Stamps: Verve Because of You
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack),SU Baja Breeze,
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Nestibilities, hemp, button, Gross grain ribbon, pearls

..............................................................................................................................

Now it's your turn to try the sketch.

Taylor will choose the most clever, creative and cute creation from the submissions this weekend to be the Featured Cupcake Sampler next week. Your design and blog will be featured on her blog during Cupcake Friday. You're welcome to create something other than a card, but just stick to the sketch as closely as possible and you'll be eligible for the Featured Cupcake Sampler honors. If you upload your sketch to Splitcoast, use keyword TECC66 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 66). Leave a comment on Taylor's blog with a link to your blog or gallery upload so Taylor can check it out.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!