Saturday, November 22, 2008

Warm and Cozy Wishes...


For the Friday Hanna Stamps challenge over on SCS Jannette's challenge was this sketch.

I was inspired by a card I saw at Rubbah Soul called Knit happens and I thought it would work well with Fluffles.

For this first card I made Fluffles sweater with white flock...and then it got a little messy, I was trying to ink the edge of the stamped image and then it accidentally fell into the ink so then I just decided to go with it and just ink the entire image, didn't come out to bad but that wasn't the look I was going for.




For this second image I went and made Fluffles collar white so that the ribbon at the bottom would match his sweater, and he to got a lil messed up when my fingers were all inked up with red ink but that didn't bother me, so I left it.



Friday Night Stamp Night at Jillian's place was soooo much fun!!!! We had a blast!!! We all stamped, ate, and laughed all night long and we got to play with Chloe you adorable new puppy dog, she had just brought it home last night too so we all got to meet her for the first time, she was so sweet!!! But yes we had a great time and I got to use some of Jillian's stamps, and I stamped myself a bunch of images that I don't own so I'm sure when I get a chance I will share all those images with you. Thanks for a fun night Jillian!!!


Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by, take care!!!

No comments: