Saturday, November 29, 2008

deck the halls...with Fluffles

Hope everyone had a good black Friday. I only went to Michaels to buy my mom some Chirstmas stuff and that was it, did feel like fighting the crowd to much.

Anybody start putting their Christmas stuff up. Im going to help my mom put her things up this weekend and then when I head back up to school on Sunday Im going to start decorating my apartment for Christmas too. Super Excited!!!

Here are some cards that I made, I was just playing with Fluffles and here is what I came up with... The ornaments and lights on all the cards were given dimension with a glaze pen so they are shinny and when you touch the card it has a little bump where the glaze is on all the oranments.

Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by have a good weekend!!!!








Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous Fluffles Garland, Michaels $1 Lights Stamp
Paper: Michaels Christmas Slab
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessaries: K&Company Adhesive Gems, Silver Brads, Red Gross Grain Ribbon, American Crafts Premium Red Sheer Ribbon, American Crafts Premium Solid Christmas Red 5/8 Ribbon, Sukuro Glaze Pen, Spica Pen, Heat Tool, Stampendous Green Tinsel Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of you day.

No comments: