Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Slider Card

I couldn't help but fall in love with this card by Jillian over at Ink, Stamp, & Scrap. I had an idea of how I was going to make it work but while at Friday Night Stamping Fun Night I had to ask Jill exactly how she made it. Boy was I off, then she explained and lol that was even more complicated, and she told me to look at it for a while, so I did and I played and pulled and pushed and then I began to understand.

So here is my sample that I will share with you. Enjoy!!!



Recipe:
Stamps: Mary and Joseph (Elzybells), Stampendous Family Season, Inkadinkado O Holy Night, Hero Arts Snowflake & Flourish Bkgrd.
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack); ColorBox Chalk Ice Blue, Markers (Copic)
Paper: Whisper White
Accessaries: Bleu American Craft Premiere Ribbon; Frosted Lace Stickles, Yellow Stickles, Clear Spica


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoy your time with your family and friends, and that oh so yummy turkey that you should be very thankful for!!!

No comments: