Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stamping in Your Jammies Challenge #1

So tonight I joined in the fun at Paper Pretties Pajama party. It was supper fun and definitely challenging. I usually stand back in the shadows and just listen to what everyone is chatting about and look at the pretty things they make but this time I decided to participate. Definitely a good idea!!!The first challenge of the night issued by Charmaine was to make a gatefold card. It looked easy and maybe quick. I got my idea together and started and it got hard and then I ran out of glue, yikes, and then my paper wasn't fitting just right and then I lol decided to cut it so on the right panel you can see it's a little messed up but it was just a little fun project and next time I'll know what to do and make it better, right, a good lesson learned and a fun challenge done. Yeahh!!!






I'll post the next challenges later.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments: