Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ISS Paris Scene

Hey there,

I hope you are all having a great day and that your weekends went well!! I, myself, had the worst weekend ever despite the fact that I was hoping for the best weekend ever. It started off with the Scrapbook Expo being a waste of time. In my opinion there was nothing good there, or at least nothing that  I wanted to spend my money on. Then when I was going to my car there was a parking ticket on my windshield, ahhh, if only I had just put in a few quarters and not been confused by all the confusing parking signs, ahh whatever, what  I didn't spend in the expo gets to pay for my ticket. I guess it works.

The rest of my friday went well and then Saturday came and my afternoon was great but I was on my feet all day at an event and it had rained that day so we were all dressed warmly and the weather decided to turn and become extremely hot so we were sweating, not cool. Then evening came and my feet were killing me and we were standing for mass and I started feeling sick, and I was getting hot and clammy, I thought it was because my feet hurt so I took a shoe off and I was ok for a lil bit but then I started feeling sick again. I was finally able to grab myself a chair and have a seat, as they were all full before. After mass there was a candle light proccession and I walked, as long as I was moving my feet were fine, then after the procession my boyfriend and I were not feeling well so we ended up going home early.

Then on Sunday Daniel got up with a cough and then in the middle of the afternoon he got a fever and was off and on hot and cold, and clammy and then his head was hurting, we didn't think much of it. Then on Monday I woke up with a cough and then that afternoon I got the same symptoms. I was miserable, Daniel must have taken it better than me, because  I just layed on the couch trying to sleep. Then when I went to bed, I was having these crazy dreams and I was pulling on and off my blankets, I couldn't make up my mind, it was all weird and scary at the same time. Fever's do some strange things to the mind. Never the less I'm feeling a lot better today, I still have a bad cough and I'm still feeling achy. I'm not sure if it was just a normal flu or if it was the H1N1 but what ever it was it was ugly and I'm glad it only lasted a day, because if it had lasted longer, I'm not sure how much I could have taken.

Anyways enough about my miserable weekend. How about a card?!!! This card uses two brand new images from InStyle Stamps. The are the Shop and the Resto images, from the Paris Scene.

Enjoy!!!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and don't forget to head over to the InStyle Stamp Blog to see what Wednesday Challenge they have for you this week!!!

RECIPE: 
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Paris Scene (Shop & Resto) by InStyle Stamps
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Rhonna Farrer paper Pad, Summer Ete
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, SU Scalloped Edge Punch, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze, SU Photo Corners Punch, Dew Drops, Gross Grain Ribbon, 3-D Zots

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great Card!!!

Maylee said...

Super cute card Raquel! Glad you kicked that cold. Sorry to hear about the parking ticket : (