Sunday, October 4, 2009

D-IC Happy Birthday

Hey there,

Happy Sunday to you all!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I am. I had a great time at my baby cousins 1st Birthday. It's always a great time hanging out with family!!!

This week I have another Birthday. My moms birthday is on Monday so I made her this awesome card, lol, I think its pretty darn cute!!! Anyways,I used a Digital-Ink Co. image by Reece's Designs, it's a package set called Happy Birthday, and I totally fell in love with the super cute and sweet little girl in the package. She is just adorable and I totally had to have her!!! I think you will all really like her too!!!

Check her out, and Enjoy!!!


Don't forget you still have time to join in the Digital-Ink Co.'s first ever Falloween Blog Hop just head over to the Digital-Ink Co. Store Blog to start on the hop and enjoy some great inspiration and some free images. Also for the month of October the whole store is 50% off so hurry on over there to get your favorite images!!

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Happy Birthday by Reece's Designs (Digital-Ink Co.), SU Congrats Sentiment set
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: me&my BiG ideas Fashion District Paper Pad, Brown Cardstock
Accessories: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Ribbon, Button, Embroidery Floss

4 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Raquel Doll,

Boy April is just going to love this!!! You did such an awesome job with her stamp. I just love it hun.

stitchy said...

Hi Raquel, I have to agree with Judy, April gonna just love it and your mom is too..She must be so very proud of you...Awesome talent..
hugz
stitchy

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is SO adorable!!! Love your layout & ribbon treatment with this perfect colored image! Well done Raquel ... Mom's going to love it!!!

Diane Davies said...

I love this image! You colored it so very well! Love the whole card!