Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wedding Bliss WSC82

Hey Everyone,

I hope you guys are all enjoying the first week of June.

So I've had this dress by Inkadinkado for a long time now but I've always had trouble making a card with it because I'm not used to using big images. When I saw the sketch for the Weekend Sketch Challenge by Mary Jo I thought I would give the stamp a try with the sketch. I was inspired by her card that she made so I went along and did a CASE of her card with a different color scheme and a different image.

So here it is. As we all know by now my favorite color is purple so again I had to go with purple, I'm going to have to stop doing that lol. I'll have to start using more colors. I was all done and then I thought the dress needed a little something so I added Shimmerz to the dress to make it sparkly. Enjoy!!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5.25 x 5.25
Stamps: INKADINKADO Dress, SU Congrats Sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Brassill Basics Paper Cool Heather
Ink: Pitch black (Adirondack),
Accessories: Gross Grain Purple Ribbon, Sheer White Ribbon, Buttons, Butter Cream Shimmerz, SU Small oval Punch, Corner Punch, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Texture Textile Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer

No comments: