Monday, June 15, 2009

Changito SFYTT

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your week so far. I have one more card to share with you from my quick fix the other day.

I decided to play along with Jen's SFYTT. Here is the sketch.

Super cute huh! She always has awesome sketches and awesome cards to go with her sketches. So I was inspired by her creation and did a little of the same.

As I said for some reason my summery stamps were the ones that came out for my quick fix, so I decided to use Changito Pool guy to make a fun summery card. I decided to hand write the "splish splash" sentiment because, I do have an actaul stamp that says "splish splash" but it is a Studio G clear stamp and when I ink it, it doesn't come out looking good, it's from the same set as the "Summer fun" sentiment used on this bella card and it too didn't come out like it should have, I had to go over it with a pen. Does anyone have any advice as to how to make clear acrylic stamps work better? Please let me know.

Alright here is the card, Enjoy!!!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4
Paper: me&my Big ideas specialty Cardstock Modern Milan Paper Pad
Stamps: Stampendous Changito pool guy
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondak) Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities, Ek Success Parisian Edger Punch

No comments: