Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ISS Welcome Paris Scene

Hi there,

Just a quick post today. I'm still not feeling myself, I think the cold weather Halloween night got to me. After dancing all night and getting hot and then going outside into the cold, I probably should have brought a jacket but I figured my nun costume would have kept me warm, but I guess it might not have been enough. We will see what happens in the next few days. As for those pictures I said I would share, I left my camera in the car cause I didn't have a place for it so some of my girlfriends got a few pics so when I get a hold of them I'll definitely share with you all.

As for now, I just finished my daily blog hopping and now I'm debating whether I want to start creating or if I should do my well needed errands and then come back and start creating. We shall see!!!

Here is today's card, Enjoy!!!





Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Paris Scene by InStyle Stamps
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus "father" dots, My Mind's Eye Tres Belle "Handsome" Stripe, Brown & White Cardstock
Accessories: SU Word Window Punch, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze, Brads, Ribbon, Paper Peircer, 3-D Zots

No comments: