Monday, November 30, 2009

Digital-Ink Co. Holiday Special Challenge (DIC012)


Happy Monday!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!! I want to welcome you to the twelfth week of the Digital-Ink Co. Challenge (DIC012). This weeks challenge is to create any paper craft using a line or theme from any holiday song. I think that is simple since Christmas is a holiday theme from a song lol, too simple huh?!! I was thiniking about it way to hard and I had nothing, then I came up with that lol!!

I hope you will take the time to join in our challenge some time between now and Sunday, December 13th at 8 pm. When submitting your creation use the Mr. Linky on the D-IC Challenge Blog. We're looking forward to seeing your work!

Check out what 3 lucky winners could win for participating in the challenge this week.
Photobucket
1st place winner receives the "Cosmo Cricket" package (pictured below, and a $10.00 gift certificate to Digital-Ink Co.
2nd place winner receives 6 Chirstmas stamps, and a $5.00 Digital-Ink Co gift certificate.
3rd place winner receives 4 Christmas stamps, and a $3.00 Digital-Ink Co gift certificate.

Also when uploading your challenge card to SplitCoastStamper please put the word DIC012 in the keywords section before you upload. Also if you use a Digital-Ink Co. images please use words digitalinkco (no caps or spaces) and DIC in the keywords section before you upload.  

 Here is my card, Enjoy!!!
 
Photobucket

If you are wondering how I got the wall on this image to be that pretty green striped paper, just come back tomorrow for a tutorial on paper piecing with digital images. It is super simple!!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Ragga-Mutts Play Ball by M&M Designz (Digital Ink Co.), Hero Arts Holiday Cheer Messages sentiment
Paper: DCWV Holiday Stack
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Felt Ribbon, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day, and don't forget to stop by the other DT's blogs to check out what they've created for this challenge!!

9 comments:

KymKreates said...

It is beautiful!!! You truly have a talent!! I don't know how you find the time with school and all but I am glad that you do or we would be without your wonderful work!
Kym

Anonymous said...

What a great card Raquel-that image is really toooo cute! Thanks for being a part of the team, I look forward to getting to know you better :)

xoxo
Sarabeth

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty card Raquel. Reminds me of a cat my sister used to have. His name was "Snoopy" which fit him perfectly. He was always into everything and loved to climb the Christmas tree.

Judy said...

Raquel You little cutie!!

You knowwwwwww I'm just the biggest fan of yours, and this card shows why. You sure do know how to make me shine! Thank you so much sweetie!!!

Harriet said...

I just love this stamp and you have done a fabulous job with it.... I can see this happening at my house...

Great job and card !!!

Harriet

Mary said...

This is such a beautiful card Raquel. This image is so much fun! I'll be back tomorrow for your tutorial.

hugs
Mary

Anonymous said...

Wow Racquel--this card is absolutely stunning! I love the stickles on the ornaments--you did a beautiful job with Judy's image.

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

Kim said...

OMG...the card is so very cute...that is something my furbabies would do....keep up the good work..thanks for your hard work on our stamps

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Raquel, what a sweet card. Totally loved that you decorated the tree. This just makes me cringe because I have a naughty dog too. I don't even want to think about that happening. This card is adorable! Great job girl!