Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ISS Merry Christmas Scarf Girl

Hey there,

I hope you are all enjoying your evening on this beautiful Thanksgiving eve. I can't beleive it is seriously tomorrow. This year has gone by sooo fast!!! It's amazing how fast a year can go when you are happy and enjoying your life!! I definitely need to be thankful for my wonderful and supportive family and my boyfriend!! I guess I too should be thankful for being able to go to school and get an education even if I have yet to be accepted into a nursing program. I'm just thankful that I have the opportunity to attend and be able to apply. Well thre are soo many things to be thankful in my life right now but these are the major ones and the list could go on forever but I want to share with you a lil Christmas card.

Can you believe that Christmas is exactly a month from today, to be exact 30 days from today?!! Im not counting or anything, no seriously, before I can get to Christmas I have to finish a twenty-five page group paper, and then an eight page essay, and an SPSS project and of course a bunch of finals. The worst part, I haven't worked on any of these yet. So first I have to finish up school before I even think about Christmas, booooo :-P. Well I guess it's almost done then a month of vacation so once I'm done I have something to look forward too, ;-D.

Well enough about me, on with the card!! I used a new InStyle Stamps digi image called Scarf Chick. She is one of my fav's, and I think she come out just gorgeous in the card!! Check her out!!

Enjoy!!



Just a reminder, this week is the last week to get 5% off of you entire purchase at InStyle Stamps. Just take this link over to the InStyle Stamps website and get your shop on! Sale ends November 30th.

Thanks for visiting today, have a great day and a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!!!

RECIPE:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: Scarf Chick by InStyle Stamps, & Hero Arts Holiday Cheer Messages sentiment 
Paper: DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack, Red & White Cardstock
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Martha Stewart Crafts Star Edger Punch, Green Gross Grain Ribbon, Prima Poinsetta Flowers, Button, Embroidery Floss

4 comments:

Yvette said...

This turned out SO cute! Very festive; think I may have to case it! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

what a cute card!!! i just love these images :)

hey, my sister is margie-you guys are on the team together, how cool!

have a great holiday!

xoxo
sarabeth

Georgia said...

Really pretty card! Love how you did the flower!!

Georgia said...

Really pretty card! Love how you did the flower!!