Sunday, April 19, 2009

VSAPR4 AMYRS65 She's all that

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all Verve Release Challenge 4 (VSAPR4). The last challenge was a color challenge and also if you did all four challenges you were able to enter into the Verve Release Week Champion.

So here is the color challenge swatch. I thought these were great colors and I knew exaclty what paper I was going to use because I had some DP that had all three colors, how perfect was that.

But my next challenge was what design was I going to use and what stamps and everything else. I had the paper but had no idea for the rest. So I started looking for sketch challenges and I came upon the AMRYS65 Sketch Challenge and I was able to creat this card.



Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!!!





Recipe:
Card Size: 4 x 5 1/2
Stamps: SU She's all that, Su Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: Rhonna Farrer Paper Pad, Summer Ete
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Ice Blue
Accessories: Sheer Blue Ribbon, SU Scallop Punch, Liquid Pearls

No comments: