Friday, April 10, 2009

Herd it's your 1st Birthday

Hey everyone,

My boyfriends nephew is turning one this Saturday and he is having a Barn Yard themed Birthday Party so what better than a Barn Yard themed Birthday Card. High Hopes has some great farm images so I had to play with them. I saw this card idea on the high hopes web page and thought I would give it a try. This first image is a pic of my mountains, I thought they turned out so good I didn't want to add the rest of the images. I didn't want to cover up my pretty work, so I took a pic lol. But anyways I hope you guys enjoy my card, I think it came out very nicely.








Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!!!!!!!


Recipe:
Card: 5 1/2 by 5 1/2
Stamps: High Hopes Clarabelle And Riley, High Hopes Farm Background, High Hopes Bail O' Hay, and High Hopes Everywhere A Moo
Paper: colored cardstock
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessories: Martha Stewart Halloween Fence Edge Punch, K&Company Rough & Tumble Metal Art-Hardware Brads, SU Scalloped Punch, Shimmerz, Fun Flock

No comments: