Saturday, April 18, 2009

VSAPR3 Beautiful Kindness

So I know the Verve Stamp Release Party was last night but I still want to share the cards that I made for the challenges.

This next card I made using the sketch at the left, VSAPR3. Once again another great sketch, just love it!!!! They are all great sketches, thanks Julee!!!!! There were also lots of great ideas on Splitcoaststampers, don't forget to check them out.

I was mostly inspired by a card made by Kristina, her card was simple yet elegant and I just loved her color combo so I decided to do something along those lines.

So here is my card for VSAPR3 and tomorrow I will have the last challenge card.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!!



Recipe:
Card Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Stamps: Verve Beautiful Kindness
Paper: Me&My Big Ideas Fashion District Paper Pad
Ink: Pitch black (adirondack)
Accessories: White Gross Grain Ribbon, Button, Shimmerz, EK Success Dotted Wave Edge Punch

No comments: