Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday...The perfect card

So of the three cards that I made this one was THE ONE. Absolutely perfect for my man's birthday, lol it's so him.

When we were younger before we knew that we were going to be together today, he used to help his family chop corn for my family, so when ever I knew they were over chopping I would jump on my quad and ride around looking for him and looking to see if I could catch his attention, silly me. So that's what the tractor is for and the pitch fork is supposed to symbol a rake because I remember specifically in, I think it was eighth grade, I got all dressed up, I think I was going somewhere but my mom says no, but I got dressed up and I pretended to go out and get the mail because he was outside my door on the big mountain of corn raking, it so again I wanted to catch his attention lol, and today I finally have it. I think its a funny story cause who would have ever guessed that we would be together today and happier than ever. Happy Birthday babe!!!

So here is the final card, enjoy!!!



Recipe:
Card: 5 1/2 by 5 1/2
Stamps: Tractor Riley Moose, Savy Stamps birthday set
Paper: Michael's Paper Slab
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Markers (Copics)
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Making Memories Charms-Farm, Making Memories Charms-Birthday, Hemp Cord, K&Company Rough & Tumble Metal Art-Hardware Brads, SU Scalloped Punch

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments: